Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Cannot find make a movie\ Video button is grayed

the topic is closed
05/09/2010 01:52:34

kennyb
kennyb
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can do everything but make a exportable video I can save my scene internally but the video button seems to be grayed out I'm logged in a form member but the Muvizu won't let me export a mu-vie should I reinstall or did I not install everything is there something else in the Muvizu folder I need like video joiner ? Ive looked for this topic and haven't found anything on it, help Muvizuerz ! Thankz KennyB
05/09/2010 10:15:57

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
I have the same problem... it's most irritating
05/09/2010 11:38:50

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
im sure i heard about this before......i think the prob before was something to do with the in and out points of your movie.

there is an adjustable bar where you can set your in and out record points (cant remember where it is as ive not got muvizu on this comp) but i think its on the timeline somewhere. Make sure that its extended as it might be sitting at zero?

might not be this but its worth a try
06/09/2010 02:21:42

kennyb
kennyb
Hey like you said I right clicked on the scrubber in the time line and bingo, make a movie popped up. thanks so much or as the late great Elvis would say Thank You Very Much Freakmoomin !!!!! KennyB bow
06/09/2010 09:45:02

mcmillan-raExperimental userMuvizu staff
mcmillan-ra
Curse you freakmoomin, you beat me to it. I just replied in the other thread on this.
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? Cannot find make a movie\ Video button is grayed