Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Movement

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
11/02/2016 15:37:57

bethany1803
bethany1803
How do I make people move at the same time????
11/02/2016 16:10:30

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
there may be other answers to this question, but here's what I do:

1) I create the moves for each character separately
2) Then I slide the movements on the timeline to synchronize the start time

If you are asking how to make them all do the same thing at the same time (like dancers) somebody else will have to offer their insights. There is no convenient way to do that as far as I know. I would probably just animate a lot of sequences then edit them in My video editor to get the final effect. But that's just me. If you put each person on a different layer in your video editor, it gives you a lot of leeway to cut and paste and slide things around until all of the characters move together.

Depending on how different the characters are (could one of the characters be modified with different hair, eyes, clothes etc to become the other?) you could create the scene with one character, and render it to video by itself. Then morph the character and render it again. That way you'd have the exact same movements in the exact timing, and it would be very easy to put them on different layers in the video program and line then up.

Lots of ways to skin cats, but I'm afraid none of them can be done without getting scratched by the cat.
25/02/2016 15:29:26

bethany1803
bethany1803
Ok, thank you
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Movement