Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Things I'd like to see in Muvizu.

pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
11/08/2016 16:55:53

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
recent threads have made me want a new feature:
the ability to assign two (or more) different attachments to the same socket, then toggle between them with keyframes.

This would open a LOT of potential in ways too numerous to list

-------------------------------------------
edited by PatMarrNC on 11/08/2016
16/12/2016 06:10:59

mjluser2
mjluser2
MrDrWho13 wrote:
primaveranz wrote:
And by far the most important - the ability to stretch and compress actions on the timeline.

This seems quite easy in my head, but the staff have yet to comment on if this is possible. Currently the little clips are keyframed in by the devs with set intervals between each tiny movement to build up the whole movement. It would need to be possible to have this as a variable timing.

There is an easy alternative that would be very helpful. We can already slide actions around on the timeline and delete them. Could we at least delete one action and insert a new one? For example, I decide a Wave is too expressive and want to replace it with Conversation 1. As far as I have discovered so far, the only way to replace an action with another is to rerecord the entire timeline for that character.

If insertions were allowed, then an action could be stretched by inserting multiple instances of the same action. An action could be compressed by deleting it and inserting a shorten duration for the same action. With delete/insertion, the micromotions of an action would not need to be changed. The only differences would be the user interactions for defining what action to insert when.

I am a newbie to Muvizu and am very thankful to have it to use. Kudos to the sponsors, developers, and users who contribute to the site. Your excellent work is very much appreciated!
edited by mjluser2 on 16/12/2016
02/03/2017 13:57:46

Witchy
Witchy
In addition to what has already been mentioned I'd like to see the ability to save grouped objects as favourites
03/03/2017 05:13:14

doby
doby
clayster2012 wrote:
I have already accomplished the turning wheel in key frame, in your modeling program you have to make sure you have the axis in the right position before you import it into muvizu, if we removed the physics from muvizu then we wouldn't have gravity which I myself find very useful,it saves us the time of animating a falling object and makes the job easier for all of us, the collision is useful also, what if we wanted something to impact with another object or when it falls and hit the ground, without collision the object will keep going, no impact, so at the point of collision that would be a cue point to animate or add an effect, and that's where your video editing software comes handy,but if I was to change anything for the collision, that would be to add a feature that will allow us to adjust the physic and collision, also you have to remember the purpose of muvizu, its was aimed at those who don't know much about animation, and gives a helpful push to those who always wanted to animated their own cartoon, you take that away from muvizu then you take away the ability to animate from those who needs it, so leave the actions in there, they are most needed, I'm sure the muvizu team have plans to add more actions, I have no problems with the timeline and see nothing that should be changed, for the dialogue to be multi, it is possible, i have done it in Alien grey, unless you want the character to say different thing at the same time, and for action in the time lines, not sure what you mean, but the further you place the key frames in the timeline the slower the animation will be, the closer the faster it will, if that's what you mean, i'm not trying to be a butt, but muvizu wasn't meant only for advance users, it was meant to help people do something that the always wanted to and didn't have the money to take learning classes, in fact muvizu is a class in it's self, so if muvizu isn't something that suits your needs then I would say look at toon Boom or some other advance animating software.

I agree wholeheartedly Clayster. Well put.
03/03/2017 14:19:42

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
PatMarrNC wrote:
recent threads have made me want a new feature:
the ability to assign two (or more) different attachments to the same socket, then toggle between them with keyframes.

This would open a LOT of potential in ways too numerous to list

reading thru this old thread, I rediscovered this old wish item. Based on demos made by Ikes and Rodrisilva, this would be totally possible with textures. Simply model two objects together but export as one object, each with its own texture. As one unified object, two (or more) shapes could be applied to the same attachment socket. Then the textures could be swapped as needed to alpha-remove the shape you don't want to see, and color the shape you want to be visible.
03/03/2017 21:05:30

primaveranz
primaveranz
doby wrote:

Another very useful post from Doby...oh wait a minute ...he hasn't made any so far.

My spidey sense tingles and tells me that the only people who agree with Clayster these days, are him and his imaginary son who is still at "Collage" (sic) . But thanks for the post....Dobyster. Big Grin
03/03/2017 22:07:31

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
primaveranz wrote:
doby wrote:

Another very useful post from Doby...oh wait a minute ...he hasn't made any so far.

My spidey sense tingles and tells me that the only people who agree with Clayster these days, are him and his imaginary son who is still at "Collage" (sic) . But thanks for the post....Dobyster. Big Grin

I am too old to play these games, but when you accuse me of lying about having a son well that draws the line, I have 4 wonderful kids two girls and two boys, two is in collage, one in the 12th grade and one in the 11th, here for a while I was ignoring stupid remarks and just kept quiet, but when you say I make up my kids then I'll step in and say something, you can say all you want about me I don't care, but never say anything about me making up my kids, and another thing Doby may not have any good post right now but doesn't mean he/she ever wont, and never assume he/she never will because you maybe surprised!
edited by clayster2012 on 03/03/2017
03/03/2017 23:34:02

primaveranz
primaveranz
You are quite right Clayster, I apologise for doubting the existence of your son.
But I would suggest that you send his siblings to a better educational institution. Unless they are keen on learning craft-based hobbies .
edited by primaveranz on 03/03/2017
04/03/2017 04:30:06

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
primaveranz wrote:
You are quite right Clayster, I apologise for doubting the existence of your son.
But I would suggest that you send his siblings to a better educational institution. Unless they are keen on learning craft-based hobbies .
edited by primaveranz on 03/03/2017

Apology excepted, not sure what you mean by that remark but they have already been selected by the finest Collages and have been given scholarships,so they are much set for their future educations,also I think you owe Doby an Apology for the remarks you made about him/her because to me that made him/her sound a little out of place here on the forum, you don't have to make useful post to be here on the forum in fact you really don't have to post at all, and if they did then they have the freedom to post their take on any topic even if its agreeing with someone or just posting their thoughts of any topic, also I want to add is when you make rude and uncalled for remarks about anyone really is uncalled for and makes you no better then other people who dose it, we all make mistakes even if it was wrong but you know what, we learn from our mistakes and try not to do them again even if the wrong was done to me, but I still forgive just like I forgive you and still willing to be your friend and forget about it!

Have a bless night!
edited by clayster2012 on 04/03/2017
04/03/2017 06:49:03

ritsmer
ritsmer
primaveranz wrote:
...But I would suggest that you send his siblings to a better educational institution...

Explanasjon, plase
pages: 1 2 3 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Feedback ? Things I'd like to see in Muvizu.