Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? FLYING GRASS

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
05/09/2016 01:22:22

tonyob67
tonyob67
Hello,

I have this problem when I was working on my last video, I spend a lot of time putting grass for my set, but I spend doble the time putting the grass back on the floor when I open the program to keep working because all the grass it's floating in the air, same with other assets, is there a way to stop that problem?
05/09/2016 03:21:31

primaveranz
primaveranz
Make sure you uncheck the box marked "Floats in the Air" in the properties for the Grass, then it will fall to the ground.
05/09/2016 11:54:18

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
tonyob67 wrote:
Hello,

I have this problem when I was working on my last video, I spend a lot of time putting grass for my set, but I spend doble the time putting the grass back on the floor when I open the program to keep working because all the grass it's floating in the air, same with other assets, is there a way to stop that problem?

No, it's a problem with the Unreal Engine where it decides to lift the object up rather than put it down outside of the sky-dome.
05/09/2016 13:58:27

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
seems like this can also happen if an object is too close to another object that has "can be stood on" checked. Collision forces it upward in the same way that a box that has "can be stood on" checked will force a character upward if you slide the box toward him.
05/09/2016 19:36:31

primaveranz
primaveranz
PatMarrNC wrote:
seems like this can also happen if an object is too close to another object that has "can be stood on" checked. Collision forces it upward in the same way that a box that has "can be stood on" checked will force a character upward if you slide the box toward him.

What He Said
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? FLYING GRASS