Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? A strange Star Wars Spoof!

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
29/12/2016 20:42:12

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Hey everyone just wanted to share my new spoof, I mostly made this to experiment with special effects and to test my new character attachments and prop sets, anyways I'm still having a little problem getting master Windu's attachments to work the way I wont them, and when it comes to battle scenes I'm not too good at making them but I tried, still makes for a good laugh though, and I made up things as I went so I hope you enjoy!

29/12/2016 21:47:59

Rocque
Rocque
Clayster, that was so much fun!! Thank you for the spoof. I would have never thought to combine all those characters, but you did it very well. I am not sure how you created all of the effects but they were definitely fun to watch.
What external programs did you use to create this?
29/12/2016 21:53:26

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
I use Hitfilm pro, I been using it since it was Fxhome, since they added all of these new effects I wanted to try something different, so I decided to combined star wars a doctor strange to start off!
29/12/2016 22:38:50

Rocque
Rocque
clayster2012 wrote:
I use Hitfilm pro, I been using it since it was Fxhome, since they added all of these new effects I wanted to try something different, so I decided to combined star wars a doctor strange to start off!

I was wondering if it was HitFilm Pro. I use it, too, and think it is great. Thanks for showing more of what it can do.
30/12/2016 00:29:14

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
cool concept and well executed, Clayster!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? A strange Star Wars Spoof!