Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? new items and characters

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
21/02/2017 05:46:15

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
i was wondering if there were any other place to download charatcers and items for free or to buy i looked on this site and only see a little bit of characters looking for ride on lawn mower kid characters and zombles etc...
22/02/2017 00:24:15

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
trent-ozon wrote:
i was wondering if there were any other place to download characters and items for free or to buy i looked on this site and only see a little bit of characters looking for ride on lawn mower kid characters and zombles etc...

Note that the store has two tabs: the MUVIZU ASSETS (stuff Muvizu offers for sale) and the USER ASSETS (stuff users create, some of which is free and some of which has a price)

in MUVIZU ASSETS you should find some zombies for sale. The costume pack also has several zombie skins

They also have a couple of Asian character packs that include kids.

In the USER ASSETS section, here is a set containing kids:
https://www.muvizu.com/Set/45592/Kids-with-Round-Heads

There are also skins that make regular characters look like zombies:
https://www.muvizu.com/Texture/22403/Zombie-Head-for-Heroine
https://www.muvizu.com/Texture/17625/Decaying-undead

I've never seen a riding mower, but how soon do you need it? I could maybe make one and post it to the store within the next couple of days...
22/02/2017 02:47:25

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
thanks for all the info and links yes if you don't mind making a ride on mower that would be great i can wait a few days again thanks
22/02/2017 12:24:39

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
regarding the question of "other places where (stuff) can be downloaded for free..."

There are plenty of Model collections (like Sketchup's 3D WAREHOUSE) from which you can download props for free... but you have to convert them to FBX or ASE format. There are instructions in Muvizu's WIKI on how to do that. When downloading and converting other peoples' models, don't forget to credit the original creator of the model.

There are no other places where characters can be bought or downloaded. Muvizu's characters are proprietary. Occasionally they release new sets of characters, but most of the characters in the USER ASSETS part of the store were created from existing characters, by editing their UVMaps and modelling attachments to change the look of their geometry.

Regarding the riding mower: I am already working on it. After I upload it, there is an approval process which can take several days for some reason, so keep checking the store. If it doesn't show up by Friday, then it won't be until sometime next week... (nothing ever gets approved on weekends.)
23/02/2017 04:40:42

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
Ok cool thanks again cant wait to see it!
25/02/2017 16:19:27

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
trent-ozon wrote:
Ok cool thanks again cant wait to see it!

I uploaded the mower on Thursday, thinking it might get approved on Friday... but it didn't. Monday seems to be the day they approve uploads... check the store then to see if it is available yet.

Here's a preview:

(If you don't like the John Deere color scheme, you can change the colors to whatever you like)
edited by PatMarrNC on 25/02/2017
25/02/2017 17:10:28

DeannaC
DeannaC
Nice! Thanks, Pat.
25/02/2017 19:46:07

trent-ozon
trent-ozon
No not yet but wow!! just what i was looking for thanks a lot great job!!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? General Discussion ? new items and characters