Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Attempting to Ride A bird In Muvizu : Shenanigans

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
20/03/2017 10:35:12

Speedking5
Speedking5
Was Playing Final Fantasy recently and was inspired by the Chocobos. I still cant figure out how to export textures out of blendr or I would have tried to animate some eyeballs.

20/03/2017 13:44:53

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Speedking, I bet you were always that kid in art class that the teacher singled out as an example of a creative thinker! Your work always has a surrealism about it... the characters are whimsical, and the music always takes the action in a direction I'd never anticipate in a million years!

Regarding your man riding on a duck: mission accomplished! I didn't notice at first that the man's legs were modelled into the duck, and that his legs were colored to be the duck's legs. Very clever! (At first I thought the man was wearing one of those inflatable pool ducks that kids use.)

You mention Blender, so I'll assume you modelled the duck in that environment. If you exported it as FBX, you may or may not be aware that there is a setting in the FBX export dialog that will smooth the angular look of a model

Once you click the menu option to export as FBX, on the left side of the screen (about 2/3 of the way down) are some modifiers, and one of them says GEOMETRY. If you click GEOMETRY you'll get more options, and you'll want to select FACES. After doing that, continue saving the FBX as usual, and I think you'll see that the resulting model is much smoother in Muvizu.
20/03/2017 14:08:17

roroduck
roroduck
Very creative - I was especially intrigued by the scene transitions in several places
21/03/2017 06:59:51

richinri
richinri
Excellent! The music adds a lot also.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Attempting to Ride A bird In Muvizu : Shenanigans