Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? watermark question

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
12/04/2012 16:19:00

neut
neut
This has probably been asked before, but I was wandering if there was a way to hide the watermark in Muvizu?. I haven't really got a problem with it being there, but for some films I want to sort of mix and match from different sources and if it kept popping in and out of scenes I think it'll cause a distraction and lose the edge of a complete sequenced film.
I'm hoping to use muvizu for my teaching in the future so combining with other footage is really important to me.

Anyway, thought I'd throw the question out there, I've just started having a lot of fun with this software :0)

Thanks

neut
12/04/2012 16:52:11

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi neut,

To remove the watermark a commercial license is needed. In any case if you need to do it you can email us at commercial@muvizu.com.
There are technical ways to do it, but I would label those illegal.
You can find more information about the terms of use here http://muvizu.com/Info/Terms_of_use.

Please let us know if you need more information about this.

Cheers,
Marco
12/04/2012 16:55:46

neut
neut
Hi Marco the terms link doesn't work.
12/04/2012 17:13:56

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
There was a rogue full stop in Marco's link. Here's the correct one.

http://muvizu.com/Info/Terms_of_use

PS: I think this is the bit that's most relevant to you. Hope that helps.

"You may not remove any product identification, trade marks, copyright notices or other notices from the materials or any copies of them which you may have made for your own personal use. Video content created with the Muvizu application has a Muvizu watermark, which must be retained wherever you choose to publish such content. We are however willing to allow removal of our watermark if, and only if, users advise Muvizu that our watermark has been lost/obscured/whatever before they publish such content and get Muvizu’s express permission to do so before they publish them. Such permission will require users to credit Muvizu in a way that makes up for the lack of the watermark. "
edited by Neil on 12/04/2012
12/04/2012 17:23:03

Marco_D
Marco_D
Thanks Neil
12/04/2012 17:26:45

neut
neut
I've just had a quick look through the licence and fall under the bracket for education (I'm a teacher) so would I be allowed then to publish without the watermark but credit muvizu either in titles or some other way?

Thanks again

neut
12/04/2012 17:40:21

Neil
I suspect so, but you'll have to check with our MD Vince on how best to achieve it. If he doesn't get in touch with you first, shoot him an email on commercial@muvizu.com and I'm sure he'll get you sorted out one way or another.
12/04/2012 17:45:05

neut
neut
Great! thanks for that. I'll contact him if I don't hear from him soon

neut
12/04/2012 18:14:32

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Neut,

When I have mixed Muvizu and non-Muvizu content I hit the "logo keeps coming and going issue" as well.

I prevented the distraction by putting the Muvizu logo across the non Muvizu content as well.

You can use most video editors (Vegas/Avid/Studio etc) to do this.

Just a suggestion.....
27/04/2013 05:22:53

soccer3102
soccer3102
Hello Muvizu Team. My name is Osvaldo live in Los Angeles California, wanted to consult with you regarding your program use on a project by filmmaker festival, I wonder if I can use your program to present my project using this Muvizu program. the project is called (The star-Fighters of Murphy Street). Robert West is the author of these books and with me are trying to transform these books on animation to present these projects in hollywood .. We wanted to know if we can use the program to create the story and present it at the festival filmmaker Ventura. we appreciate if you respond to know that we do. regards osvaldo.
06/05/2013 14:05:34

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
soccer3102 wrote:
Hello Muvizu Team. My name is Osvaldo live in Los Angeles California, wanted to consult with you regarding your program use on a project by filmmaker festival, I wonder if I can use your program to present my project using this Muvizu program. the project is called (The star-Fighters of Murphy Street). Robert West is the author of these books and with me are trying to transform these books on animation to present these projects in hollywood .. We wanted to know if we can use the program to create the story and present it at the festival filmmaker Ventura. we appreciate if you respond to know that we do. regards osvaldo.

Hi Osvaldo,

You can use Muvizu for free so long as you are not engaged in commercial activity with the output. If you need a commercial license you can buy one in the Muvizu:Play application now. You can also write to commercial@muvizu.com if you have further commercial requirements.

http://www.muvizu.com/Info/Terms_of_use
http://www.muvizu.com/pricing

--
Direct, don't animate!
04/07/2013 10:54:48

RoyLeer
RoyLeer
(Account inactive)
04/07/2013 11:26:40

Neil
RoyLeer wrote:

You need to use your awesome Iron Man 3 powers and read further down. Jamie posted the current terms link in the last post before yours.

http://www.muvizu.com/Info/Terms_of_use
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? watermark question