Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Hello! I thought I would introduce myself...

the topic is closed
23/12/2012 03:06:03

Senpai
Senpai
Hello all,

My name is James Williamson and I'm new to Muvizu. Nice to meet you all. It would be great if some of you are interested in introducing yourself.

I'm an aspiring author and my username for Muvizu is Senpai, which is the name of my main character in my book, "Senpai: The Tale of the Gallant Dandelion," which is now being released serially on Amazon as of early December 2012. The next serial instalment is out on 31st January and I plan to release a few other stories I have in mind over the coming few years. Feel free to check out the book!

I'm hoping to use Muvizu to experiment with new ways of moving towards animating, using my growing photoshop and after effects skills, and the experience I had with producing textures when creating on IMVU.

I was hoping to ask a few questions, which I will do on the right forum pages, but if anyone is reading this who feels they might be able to help me out with some of the questions I have going in about the software, please do come and answer any or all of my queries and introduce yourself back here.

Kind regards,

James Williamson
23/12/2012 10:11:08

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Hello James - welcome to Muvizu and good luck with the book. I'm sure you'll find Muvizu the perfect tool to start you animating - I did.

Just post your questions directly into the forums and one of us will answer best we can - they're a friendly and helpful bunch.

Berty
23/12/2012 14:45:05

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Hello there Senpal!
As ukberty says, any queries just ask and I'm sure one of us will have an answer or a workaround etc to help out.

Welcome and enjoy!

Cheers
D
23/12/2012 15:42:40

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
welcome to the community Senpal!
I think you will find a bunch of great people here that will help! Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Good luck and happy animating!!
23/12/2012 16:16:51

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
hello senpal, im pretty new here myself and they are a friendly bunch always willing to help if they can. enjoy
the topic is closed

Home ? For New Users ? Hello! I thought I would introduce myself...