Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Health update...

the topic is closed
16/01/2013 01:01:54

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Health update: Last July I had my 1st ever surgery-ventral(larger than umbilical about the size of a softball) hernia surgery. Following a post surgical infection, and a drugged up (in hospital) back injury upon waiting for initial release, tons of blood, pain, drugs, o.t./p.t./i/o.p. therapies, over a 2 month rehab stay at a nursing home, and alot of vague Dr's answers from multiple test scans, seeing "something" Back when I said my lower right area hurt and it developed a shadow or ridge there after surgery, he wasn't worried even about it, and telling me oh you have a diastasis!? Really!? Well for a while recently, I had very little to no pain until yesterday's follow up w/my surgeon, and then he poked n pushed around and said, "YEP ya got another hernia there (below and to the right of where the surgery was); we'll have to get another CT scan to see for sure. I'm thinkin' Oh Yippie! now that it's more pronounced he says that. I mentioned it a long time ago something wasn't right. Now I've had pain ALL day and night yesterday and all day today! My next CT is tomorrow...I am NOT Looking forward to this at all....just when I thought it's healing and things are goin good!...2 1/2 MONTHS enduring all of that, now being home only the last 4 months and now I'm right back to pain and possibly going under the knife AGAIN!??!%@$# and then more pain again!? No more pain pain and more pain! I had other plans for me for 2013...
16/01/2013 01:16:42

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
wow mate that really sucks, i thought i hadnt seen your presence about here for some time. wishing you a speedy recovery mate
16/01/2013 02:00:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Good luck with your health stuff.

Being human sucks at times when the plumbing breaks for sure!
16/01/2013 02:11:52

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks everybody
16/01/2013 10:48:46

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
Oh no EEF! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sorry you've had such a rotten 4 months.

Much love and wishes for a quick recovery from Team Muvizu.
16/01/2013 12:08:43

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
EEFilmz

Sounds like you're having a bad run - I hope you're on the mend soon

all the best

Mick
16/01/2013 19:30:47

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Yeah - all the best EEF - do keep us updated on your recovery.....
16/01/2013 19:37:01

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
I've always thought surgeons are just optimistic butchers, and your experience proves it. Get well soon EEF
17/01/2013 23:25:02

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
I hope things improve very soon for you. I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery this time.
18/01/2013 04:21:53

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks again everybody for you're prayers and support, it means alot especially during difficult times! I will keep you posted, Thanks!
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Health update...