MrDrWho13
Thanks Neil!
12/04/2013 14:00:16

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
MrDrWho13 wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:

Urban, in a previous post, neil said that they were going to look into saving the tabs open to the set file. Why would this not solve your problem?

the sheer lag from opening those collapsable menus cripples your set and it takes hours upon hours to do anything.
15/04/2013 18:41:30

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
Once a thread gets to 7 pages I think a single thread search might be handy so here's hoping this is original...

I wanted to remove a custom texture from my character.
I clicked on the custom texture icon and got the In-use screen. There was only 'None' in it and selecting None didn't have any effect.
Selecting another group and going back to In-use filled in the other in-use textures. None still had no effect.
If I then chose another texture and then None, it did work.
However having gone back in again there's no 'Recent' to recover the original texture from (and In-use still only had None).

Simon
17/04/2013 01:05:29

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hi i downloaded the newest version and noticed (when trying to crash the software for another reported bug) that a "hide all" button was added..

So i loaded up a set that had lots of things in it..

it took 30 minutes to load when usually its 1-5 minutes depending on the set
and I tried checking in the hide all button and it hid everything, but
its just a visual fix i guess? because the set was still unusable

anyhow I wanted to at least try it. Its one of the sets (the railway junction scene) I just used in that latest superman video

*rolls back to 23b again*

Read Report
18/04/2013 17:19:17

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Hi Urban, thanks for letting us know, I'll get your report added to the bug system just in case it's something that has been overlooked in the grand scheme of things.

We should have a wee patch coming out soon-ish for you guys.

Trying to iron out all the creases as best we can
18/04/2013 21:12:03

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
thanks I would assume its the way the timeline is handling info .. just a wild guess really as to the cause of the lag even in unlit mode.
27/04/2013 04:05:14

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Wow, this is a good one, don't ask me I haven't got a clue....

Latest 64bit full on Win 7 Home Premium.
27/04/2013 05:02:39

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
...and I thought i built large sets Whaaaaa?
27/04/2013 05:31:06

WozToons
Ha! Just checked it when you first load MZ and it says the same. I'm afraid I can't take the credit for this one, it's down to the devs.
27/04/2013 07:35:52

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I haven't had too much trouble loading any of my set files but then I like to keep things as "all Muvizu" as possible. It's just my personal preference. I like the look and "feel" of everything the program already has. Also, for anyone that's interested, Danimal and I are in the process of making the next episode of the Garage Band blues. It should be out within the next month or so.
27/04/2013 17:18:51

simonheffer
On the subject of loading, if I try to import a muvizu avi into a backdrop I get "This file is in an unknown format".

Simon
28/04/2013 02:10:18

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
i have a question, what do the little snap to buttons on the time like actually do? ive played about with them but i really cant see anything different happening whether they are on or off?
30/04/2013 11:43:10

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
We've just released a small patch to fix the crashing problem that non-English PCs were having when trying to edit an object, or when double clicking the camera window.
Buddies
30/04/2013 11:47:38

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
fazz68 wrote:
i have a question, what do the little snap to buttons on the time like actually do? ive played about with them but i really cant see anything different happening whether they are on or off?

Whenever you move anything in the timeline (a block, the current time marker, the start/end markers, etc), they can now 'snap' to other things in the timeline.

So for example, if you enable 'snap to time' and try to move the current time marker, it will jump between the ruler marks, but won't let you place it in the space inbetween. Similarly if you have 'snap to cue points' enabled, it will latch on to a cue point when dragged near it.
30/04/2013 13:18:43

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
thanks neil
30/04/2013 19:36:09

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Neil wrote:
We've just released a small patch to fix the crashing problem that non-English PCs were having when trying to edit an object, or when double clicking the camera window.
Buddies

I keep noticing, and keep forgetting to tell you, the update 'splash screen' or whatever you call it still has the old logo on it. Maybe it's just me who has the old one, but it doesn't really matter.
08/05/2013 15:03:02

WozToons
Has anybody else got serious problems importing videos into backdrops etc. I have some videos that work fine in .23b but when I try to load them into 64bit PLAY it crashes. I have sent a report to Bugs but was wondering if it was just me or a fault with Muvizu. I am experienced with creating and loading videos into Muvizu so it is not a codec problem unless something has changed in PLAY.

HELP!!! This is a crippling problem.
08/05/2013 16:16:14

simonheffer
I have a similar problem I've already reported whereby it complains about the wrong format - even though it's a Muvizu generated movie I'm trying to import!

Simon
08/05/2013 17:29:14

WozToons
simonheffer wrote:
I have a similar problem I've already reported whereby it complains about the wrong format - even though it's a Muvizu generated movie I'm trying to import!

Simon

I'm running the 64bit full PLAY version.
I have just solved the problem on my machine. I uninstalled the K-Lite 64bit codec pack and all Muvizus on my machine, restarted and installed 64bit full PLAY and now things are back to normal. There must be something conflicting with Muvizu but that is beyond what little expertise I have. Big Grin

Hope this helps. Codecs are more trouble than they're worth. Damn Computer..
09/05/2013 21:31:01

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
2 suggestions regards right clicking :

Right clicking a light - could you have the brightness slider on the right click menu? It's the most common reason you'd be clicking on it anyway, when fine tuning, and it'd be nice to not have to get to the Properties windows every time. Even if it wasn't a full size slider, and had less definition, it would be helpful feature I think.

Right clicking an object - similarly, I find that when working with objects my most common reason to get to the Properties window is the change the Physics bit (floating, stood on, upright). You mostly need the Properties screen when you first create the object to colour and size it, but after that it's more about positioning it without disturbing any of the other objects nearby (so the Physics bit becomes invaluable, I find). I work with a lot of objects
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Muvizu:Play (V1.0) Feedback