Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
26/07/2013 04:43:36

raybearmass
raybearmass
I have a fairly high end pc, can run pretty much anything on the market and doesn't skip a beat. but as soon as I try to upload a video to YOUTUBE from here, EVERYTHING freezes up.....been trying for nearly 2 weeks. Have done everything to sync youtube and muvizu and it signs in, but the second I click UPLOAD....everything freezes.....I mean EVERYTHING.....This isn't all that complicated, and I'm by no means a computer whiz...but I've made MUCH more complicated videos in a number of places with no problems whatsoever. As much fun as it is to create and edit here....it's not worth the aggravation. I miss the old antics.....if anybody even remembers that great program.....too bad, this seemed very promising.....but I'm done
26/07/2013 05:20:42

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
It seems a shame to give up right at the final hurdle and I'm sure we can work round it. Some questions....

• When you say everything locks up, does that include the mouse ?
  • After a lock up do you have to turn your computer off or can you shut it down ?
  • Can you upload videos to YouTube outside of Muvizu ?
  • Does it do this using both ways of uploading to Muvizu - both from the within the program itself and from the link at the top of the website ?
26/07/2013 08:23:34

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Hi raybearmass,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the uploading facilities.

Is it just when you upload your completed video to YouTube through the program?

As ukBerty says, can you upload the finished video to YouTube directly?
26/07/2013 10:31:06

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
There have been issues with uploading to YouTube from Muvizu:Play in the recent past, but from what I understand they were on YouTube's end and not ours so there's not much we could do about it. Hopefully this is a different thing and we can get it sorted for you.

Remember that there is an "Upload" button at the top of pretty much every page on the Muvizu website (including this very page you're reading, I hope!) that you can use to upload your completed AVI if you're having issues with the app.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? I'VE HAD IT