Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Problem after doing the upgrade help please

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
12/08/2015 05:18:57

Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Hi Everyone,

I had the Muvizu working just fine, took the advice when opening the software to upgrade and now I have a ton of error messages here like this:

Address=0x803c800b (filename not found)

Address=0x803c830a (filename not found)

Address=0x803c854a (filename not found)

Address=0x800b99e8 (filename not found)

Address=0x80814e74 (filename not found)

Address=0x81c7f50e (filename not found)

Address=0x81c7f50e (filename not found)

Address=0x81c82166 (filename not found)

Address=0x81c83cc0 (filename not found)

Address=0x81c8564f (filename not found)

Address=0x81c8564f (filename not found)

Address=0x80bf9829 (filename not found)

Address=0x800c5399 (filename not found)

Address=0x8118b42b (filename not found)

Address=0x8118b8eb (filename not found)

Address=0x8118b98a (filename not found)

Address=0x811ba72 (filename not found)

Address=0xcc7ead5b (filename not found)

==================================================

I already did the following steps before coming here and still can not get it to function anyone here know of what else to try please?

Did these:

uninstalled, and reinstalled-- no good

used full down load, and lite version too no good

used another downloader-- no difference

I already have net frame 4.0 newer installed on the pc

I have direct x

and I un-ticked all the 3 boxes as I have all the updated ones --no change, and no good

I am running a windows 8.1 with the 64 bit operating system on it.

Now as I said early on, I had the software and the upgraded version functioning just fine, until doing the latest software upgrade, can anyone here please offer any new steps to try.

I emailed support, and awaiting a reply, but they are currently closed at this time.

thanks everyone

Tony
12/08/2015 06:00:29

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
So can you open Muvizu at all ? This looks like a message you get when you try and load a set or import an object ?
12/08/2015 06:47:06

Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Hi UkBerty,

No I click to open it up, and it instead comes up with this long list of error messages, but Muvizu is showing behind it like it wants to launch open?

An suggestions sure would be helpful right about now, thanks

Tony
12/08/2015 13:18:53

JamieExperimental userMuvizu staff
Jamie
Hi folks,

We've had several reports of crashes after updating to v1.5

We are currently investigating the issue, but suspect it relates to the way we are detecting DX9 or DX11 and is primarily affecting Intel HD Graphics card users (either stand alone or as the part of a laptop setup where you have a NVidia for gaming).

We'll get to the bottom of this soon.

Thanks,
Jamie.
13/08/2015 03:44:17

Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Hi Jamie,

I got your email reply, and I sent over the requested details to you. I will be awaiting a solution, so I can continue to use this software properly soon, thanks a lot

Tony
13/08/2015 08:42:19

Kathrina
Kathrina
I'm getting the same "fatal error" messages after the upgrade. Cannot open Muvizu at all.
28/08/2015 01:02:10

askadiga
askadiga
hi
I have the same problem with the uploading ....
address: .......(filename not found)...
What can I do to make it work .....
28/08/2015 23:33:00

BrianGray
BrianGray
Hi All I posted this a few days ago. Try this.

1. Right click on desktop icon
2. Select Properties
3. Edit "Target" Command Line
4. at end on line just add -dx9
5. Click save then Ok button

SAMPLE: "C:\Program Files\Muvizu Play\Binaries64\Muvizu.exe" -dx9

Even though you force a dx9 start Muvizu still loads dx11 if its set to dx11 in the options menu. If you look you'll see that Layers are available and working. Layers only work with dx11. Now to clarify this issue is only on laptop with Windows 10 and intel video as support said last week. Hope this helps

30/08/2015 09:04:24

remiel
remiel
Hey Brian,

The -dx9 forced run doesn't work for me over here with a ATI Radeon HD 4770... it'll get me past the error screen, but then it just locks up.

This is the error we're all getting I believe, I've posted this and a link to my dump file on the other thread about Win10 crashes:

The dump file is over 200 mb, and I'm currently uploading HERE as of this posting, might be a few minutes yet.
12/11/2015 11:08:06

gagannarula04
gagannarula04
Hi, I am still getting the same error even after changing the target name with -dx9

I am able to open it and work, however whenever I am trying to work with cameras cuts. It is giving me the same error. Please help.
12/11/2015 12:51:22

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thankfully, Muvizuers post! I read the forums before downloading updates now (which I plan to make a habit of), because I am currently in production for the first time in a LONG while; So I am not gonna download the update until Muvizu fixes these update issues. I have had these exact issues in the past with updates once or twice, and didn't wanna relive it lol.
I suspect, since I've had these same issues before when I had Windows 7(Now have 10), since I have a 64-bit machine using DirectX11, that it most likely is a rendering issue with DirectX11, also not to mention the fact that Muvizu's Codec list for 64-bit using DirectX11 is next to nil, I suspect that both together could be the root of the issue. Even now, the ONLY way I am even able to render out of Muvizu successfully in AVI (In HD as preferred) is 720x1280, IYUV, and only 1 minute at a time; Sometimes even less, recently I had to do 2 30 second segments rendered separately, and piece it together in my editor(which was no issue).
IF there was a way for Muvizu to extend that 2GB limit on AVI renders with some kind of 64-bit codec that functions well and is DirectX11 friendly, all issues (which seem to be connected) would be gone. Just not sure if it's even possible? Not sure if I'm right or not.
Just trying to be helpful, and figure this out from my experiences. I would suggest if Muvizu is working for you while you're in the middle of a project, push through it's completion before delving into updates...just my advice. Hope it helps! 8)
edited by EEFilmz on 12/11/2015
edited by EEFilmz on 12/11/2015
12/11/2015 13:11:08

gagannarula04
gagannarula04
Yes, they have replied and working on the same.

So far my overall experience with Muvizu is wonderful. I think its a great software specially for a beginner like me in animation. Up on that the team has been quick and very helpful in resolving issues or responding queries. We can see regular updates enhancing software capabilities, which shows that this team is committed to match high standards. I do not see such an easy and cost effective animation tool anywhere else at present.

On the other hand, I like your suggestion on referring threads before updating. Will do that in future.

As far as they solve issues in quick time. I will be more than happy in that.

Thanks.
12/11/2015 16:54:04

soldlocal
soldlocal
Hi, I have a slightly different problem (Muvizu opens) then I get a similar error message, and it destorys the set I am working on and cannot reload them so far I have lost 4 Muvizu Sets, so any ideas.

2nd error is a character disapears, when I reload the set I then get the error message "Error loading the Scene - failed to load object from file and a set will not load even after restarts and uninstalls. Hope my sets are not runied.

I am using an Nvidia GTX 970 4gb - if that makes any difference
12/11/2015 16:56:01

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Sounds like something you'll have to send in a support ticket for http://www.muvizu.com/Support
You've probably not lost the sets, but there's a problem that's preventing Muvizu from opening them
edited by MrDrWho13 on 12/11/2015
13/11/2015 23:15:38

Tubal
Tubal
soldlocal wrote:
...when I reload the set I then get the error message "Error loading the Scene - failed to load object from file and a set will not load even after restarts and uninstalls. Hope my sets are not runied.

I am now getting the same error. can't load any of my recent sets. much wasted time.
I think I'll go sailing and call back in a month or so.
14/11/2015 04:09:33

soldlocal
soldlocal
Spoken to support, and they have confirmed a new realse is due ASAP possible bug in the release.
14/11/2015 04:09:51

soldlocal
soldlocal
expect an update very soon (fingers crossed)
20/11/2015 01:50:39

jgourlay
jgourlay
I updated to 2015.11.17.01R_x64 last night and the sets I was having the failed to load object from file problem with, are loading again.

I did have an issue exporting non-compressed video (<10 seconds of 90 seconds recording in avi) which seemed to be fixed by selecting the microsoft codec for compression. (First time I've encountered this but think it was mentioned by some on the forum before)
20/11/2015 07:16:22

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
jgourlay wrote:
I did have an issue exporting non-compressed video (<10 seconds of 90 seconds recording in avi) which seemed to be fixed by selecting the microsoft codec for compression. (First time I've encountered this but think it was mentioned by some on the forum before)

You might need to contact support about the errors: http://www.muvizu.com/Support
The avi output of Muvizu is limited to 2GB. Using a codec usually shrinks the video below 2GB, but if you want higher quality video either use uncompressed or export as a targa sequence.
20/11/2015 17:11:14

Tubal
Tubal
Isn't there something called 'beta testing' that would make this process less fraught?
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Problem after doing the upgrade help please