Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Quick & Dirty Quadraped workaround...

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
04/01/2016 10:51:49

WabbyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Wabby
Wow ! Very smart use of Muvizu and the characters are so nice :-) Bravo !
04/01/2016 15:00:36

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
These are really terrific. They work so well.

My current project features some birds which I eventually got together using the blob, invisible ground planes, some DAZ models and a lot of swearing.

God I really hate those parrots.....
04/01/2016 16:10:45

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
ukBerty wrote:
These are really terrific. They work so well.

My current project features some birds which I eventually got together using the blob, invisible ground planes, some DAZ models and a lot of swearing.

God I really hate those parrots.....

I should have known that somebody already beat me to it and did a much better job of it! Those parrots are AWESOME! And of all creatures to texture, you sure picked the hardest one!

As usual, Berty, I am stunned and inspired by your work! This is one more reason why I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming film!

(GREAT idea to use DAZ models! I have Poser... I should probably be looking at what can be re-purposed for use in Muvizu...
04/01/2016 17:09:08

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Sorry - I really didn't mean to sound like I was saying "already done that"......

The bodies I made are different - they don't really fit the blob like yours do - they're more of a complete costume which completely encase it. Consequently they have numerous clipping issues which your body parts won't suffer.

You will notice that in the film the parrots do not move that much, and there a few closeups. In fact I may have to revisit some shots to tidy them up.

A lot of my sets and objects, probably 95%, are from DAZ.
04/01/2016 17:20:38

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
ukBerty wrote:
Sorry - I really didn't mean to sound like I was saying "already done that"......

I didn't take it that way...

A lot of my sets and objects, probably 95%, are from DAZ.
that explains the high quality of your resources and the consistent look and feel! Great idea! I will be watching you for ideas!
05/01/2016 17:26:24

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Wabby wrote:
Wow ! Very smart use of Muvizu and the characters are so nice :-) Bravo !

Wabby, after you posted this, I clicked on your name and watched your movies.. they are AMAZING! So full of interesting technique, great models and textures... some of the most cinematic work I've seen here! You are truly a master of your craft! I noticed that the characters in your Indiana Jones movie look different than the current character set.. was it made with an earlier version of Muvizu? Or did you create those characters in some other application?

Likewise, the teaser you made for the Ridley Scott movie was also stunning.. the Roman architecture, the prison scene, the street vendor... all so good! I even like your intros and endings!

And the scene in which Indiana Jones and his dad are in the plane... you used some great technique to make that look right! I can see I am in the right place to learn from the masters!
05/01/2016 17:33:59

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
PatMarrNC wrote:
I noticed that the characters in your Indiana Jones movie look different than the current character set.. was it made with an earlier version of Muvizu? Or did you create those characters in some other application?

They look like normal characters to me, what can you see that's different?

Oh and I agree with you Pat, Wabby is yet another Muvizu mastermind!
edited by MrDrWho13 on 05/01/2016
05/01/2016 17:40:09

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
MrDrWho... I'm talking about this one: (even the dialog is cinematic quality.. as I listen , I can easily imagine this conversation being extracted from a Hollywood blockbuster)

edited by PatMarrNC on 05/01/2016
05/01/2016 17:42:17

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
PatMarrNC wrote:
MrDrWho... I'm talking about this one:

Oh wow, I'd say that entire thing is from something that's not Muvizu.
Still brilliant though.
05/01/2016 17:54:59

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I thought I had seen somewhere that it was done with Muvizu, but the ending credits do not mention it in the "software used" section... so you are absolutely correct!

As I read through the credits, I was REALLY impressed by the amount of collaboration involved.. voice actors, model makers, music... the whole Hollywood shebang! I have to suspect that Wabby is more than just an enthusiast...
05/01/2016 20:08:38

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
I think Wabby used iclone for that one.
05/01/2016 20:44:01

Wabby
@PatMarrNC and MrDrWho13 : Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my videos

Indeed, Indy was done with iclone mainly because the characters of Muvizu did not allow to hold objects at this era.

But you know what : I really prefer to use Muvizu because it is so fun to use (sorry for my bad English). That's why I'll be back soon with new projects on Muvizu

About the Indy's script : it was written by a professional screenwriter (a fan of Indiana Jones like me), that's why the dialogue is so good, I guess :-)
edited by Wabby on 05/01/2016
05/01/2016 20:52:46

Wabby
PatMarrNC wrote:
... I have to suspect that Wabby is more than just an enthusiast...

Maybe, I'm just a little bit crazy !
05/01/2016 21:13:25

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
ziggy72 wrote:
I think Wabby used iclone for that one.

yeah that is iclone with characters from 3duniverse.

http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/FeaturedDeveloper/3D_Universe
05/01/2016 21:19:43

Wabby
urbanlamb wrote:
yeah that is iclone with characters from 3duniverse.

http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/FeaturedDeveloper/3D_Universe

Wow... It's available in iClone, now ?!! Wow... when I made Indy, it was a nightmare to convert by myself from DAZ, especially for the facials expressions Whaaaaa?

Well... sorry PatMarrNC : this post is dedicated to your video, not mine
edited by Wabby on 05/01/2016
05/01/2016 21:21:37

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yeah they now convert his stuff regularly

You dont need to convert it now.
edited by urbanlamb on 05/01/2016
07/01/2016 01:15:42

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Ok now you got me wanting to make indiana Jones spoof, Damn..you know what, I will make a indiana Jones Spoof....Oh man I just had a Insperation Fart....:Lol!
edited by clayster2012 on 07/01/2016
edited by clayster2012 on 07/01/2016
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Quick & Dirty Quadraped workaround...