Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Full video - currently untitled

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
09/09/2016 16:59:57

AllClass
AllClass
Original song I wrote

Thank you very much for watching

09/09/2016 17:08:06

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
cool... is this an entry in the end of summer contest?
09/09/2016 17:16:38

AllClass
AllClass
As always thanks for watching and commenting Pat!

Yes I'd have fun entering this in the contest although full disclosure I started working on it before it was announced
09/09/2016 17:33:11

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
AllClass wrote:
As always thanks for watching and commenting Pat!

Yes I'd have fun entering this in the contest although full disclosure I started working on it before it was announced

Interesting. With only 3 entries and a week to go, I may change the rules to allow videos that were COMPLETED during the contest period. Depends on how many entries surface between now and the deadline.

If anybody else out there FINISHED a video during the contest period (Aug 15-Sept 18) and might be interested in entering the contest if the rules were changed to allow projects that started sooner, please comment in this thread with a link to your video.

As far as I know, nobody using the free version has submitted a video either.
09/09/2016 21:16:43

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
It's a good video, if a bit frenetic at times. Maybe less scenes, and a slightly slower pace (to match the song - currently it seems to be cut to a much faster song!). When you're presenting a collage like this you have to make sure the audience gets the point of each shot before moving on, and I didn't get that from the current edit. Most of it made sense, but not all.
10/09/2016 22:46:17

primaveranz
primaveranz
I thought it was excellent, AllClass!
Loved the lighting, camerawork, music and sets, the story is one that is oft-repeated but you have done it really well using the particular peculiarities of Muvizu. I thought the girl's expressions were masterful in places.
More please
12/09/2016 22:29:37

AllClass
AllClass
Thank you for the feedback, especially primaveranz. It means a lot that you guys watch and it helps motivate me to try and make better quality videos. Should have another one in a few days!
13/09/2016 01:07:27

Rocque
Rocque
Definitely keep making videos. You have a lot in there, that is for sure. I could not understand any of the lyrics because I have old ears, well I am hearing impaired so probably missed a lot in the music, but the story was there. You show a lot of talent at animating, so keep making them.

I think it would be great to be able to make my own music and then animations to go with it. Thanks for sharing. Listen to the masters here for help in techniques and if you want specific help they will gladly assist you.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Full video - currently untitled