Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? From the Mind of Some Guy Named Rob II

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
08/03/2017 13:38:07

sgnrmedia
sgnrmedia
A somewhat topical video for International Women's Day.

Possibly NSFW (Language)

08/03/2017 15:01:27

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
you raise some good points about the conflicting goals of feminism. Contrary to the one quote, I fear that some variants of the movement have indeed become a stick to beat and subjugate with.

This is more than a fun and amusing vlog.. I think it is a topic that spreads out in so many directions that the web is saturated with conflicting opinions. Many young men, feeling trapped by laws that neuter them in divorce court are responding by opting out of marriage altogether (search MGTOW). Long term results of that can't be good, except for the fact that it will result in less population growth.

If you're thick skinned enough to take the heat, you have a viable way to put your opinions out there. Be forewarned that expressing any opinion automatically alienates about half your potential audience. ;-)

Interesting stuff. I look forward to seeing your vlog take shape.
edited by PatMarrNC on 09/03/2017
08/03/2017 18:18:23

sgnrmedia
sgnrmedia
I think the whole point is to come at a "heavy" topic like this admitting that I'm not really sure what's going on, but here's how the optics read from my own limited point of view, and let's open up an avenue for discussion.
Although, a couple bits of levity were needed to fit the motif of what I do, and so that it's not an entirely jarring transition from my normal brand of humor when looking at topics.
I'll probably slip these more serious ones in from time to time, but the short vignette style of things will likely be my signature style of animated blog-ness.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? From the Mind of Some Guy Named Rob II