Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Creating Language

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
24/10/2013 03:13:02

neiljsalkind
neiljsalkind
I was using Xtranormal which went belly up and am now looking for a tool to create simple animations, but here's the rub. I really want a tool where I can type a script and have it spoken by characters. Can I do this with Muvizu? Thank you - Neil
24/10/2013 04:02:28

primaveranz
primaveranz
neiljsalkind wrote:
I was using Xtranormal which went belly up and am now looking for a tool to create simple animations, but here's the rub. I really want a tool where I can type a script and have it spoken by characters. Can I do this with Muvizu? Thank you - Neil

You mean using "Text-to-speech" technology? I don't think Muvizu can. Moviestorm (for example) can but IMHO the end result sounds horrible anyway. Much better to get friendly voice actors to do it.
24/10/2013 06:55:29

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
A lot of people use services outside of Muvizu to prepare an audio track then import it.

I'm with primaveranz though, if I hear text to speech on a video I will stop watching it.
24/10/2013 09:24:51

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
It's unlikely that Muvizu will ever bulk-up our download size by incorporating text-to-speech as there's already a number of free text-to-speech services available, plus - as noted by everyone else here so far - real voices just sound better! Plus, if Muvizu had text-to-speech then office productivity would take a dive as my "testing" would just consist of thinking up of new swear words to make it say and chuckling to myself at that all day.
24/10/2013 20:04:31

primaveranz
primaveranz
Lev_Dynamite wrote:
... my "testing" would just consist of thinking up of new swear words to make it say and chuckling to myself at that all day.

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? Creating Language