Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? New Member

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
05/07/2014 06:38:51

illusions
illusions
Hello all,

Two days ago I downloaded the free version and today I am downloading the Plus+ (a few minor glitches, cant get it to accept the key. I sent in a support ticket and I'm sure I will be up and going soon). So I have the feeling I will be stopping buy here all the time. I was looking around at some of the post that were left and I feel so out of my league here. So thank You in advance for all the silly questions I am likely to ask.

Illusions'
05/07/2014 13:37:37

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
illusions wrote:
Hello all,

Two days ago I downloaded the free version and today I am downloading the Plus+ (a few minor glitches, cant get it to accept the key. I sent in a support ticket and I'm sure I will be up and going soon). So I have the feeling I will be stopping buy here all the time. I was looking around at some of the post that were left and I feel so out of my league here. So thank You in advance for all the silly questions I am likely to ask.

Illusions'

Welcome. Don't worry, we all started knowing very little at some point. You'll be an expert in no time.
05/07/2014 17:21:24

Teesa
Teesa
Welcome! :-)
05/07/2014 20:22:33

illusions
illusions
TY for the welcome
05/07/2014 20:51:32

BrianGray
BrianGray
Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm new this month myself and can say everyone here is very helpful, as is Muvizu Support.
06/07/2014 12:09:32

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Hello Illusions, BrianGray and Teesa! (may as well get 3 posts done in 1 )
06/07/2014 16:03:23

Teesa
Teesa
Hello ziggy72! And hello to BrianGray
09/07/2014 08:35:54

illusions
illusions
Well I have everything working now. The program is great if a little addicting. Already made three short cartoons. Just trying to learn the functions. I can tell that it's not going to be overnight but even at limited knowledge you can still work it.
09/07/2014 17:44:47

muvizu_chapMuvizu staff
muvizu_chap
Welcome to the gang, glad you're up and running. Try not to compare yourself with the guys on here too much just yet, I can assure you that producing some of the quality animations you see in the forums takes some practice! However basic your early creations might be they are still worth showing as we can all give some constructive criticism that'll improve your skills. Good luck.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? New Member