I want an octopus.
07/03/2011 13:29:28

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
I could make use of it - with or without mythical reptilian
07/03/2011 13:51:28

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Ok If it can be of use to someone then consider it uploaded!
Here it comes!

Cheers

D
07/03/2011 14:10:34

Dreeko
Emily wrote:
That's your set live on the site now.

I had a wee nosey - brilliant attention to detail!!

Yip a fantastic set Zig top marks!
07/03/2011 14:36:36

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Dreeko wrote:
Here it comes!

Many thanks Dreeko
23/03/2011 16:22:31

Dreeko
Any chance we could have the accessories (hats,glasses etc) uploaded into the 3d assets section. It would be nice to have the ability to show a character wearing a hat in one scene and then have the hat sitting next to him as if he has removed it, or have a character reach for a pair of glasses and then show them being worn in the the next shot...you get the idea

Cheers

D
08/04/2011 18:57:27

TheTutor
TheTutor
Dreeko wrote:
Here it comes!

Cheers

D

I must be dense or something, but I can't find where to download these assets. Can someone kick me in the right direction, please?
08/04/2011 19:01:15

jonbezMuvizu mogulExperimental user
jonbez
On the main page just above the latest videos section is a row of buttons. The first is Movies the next is Sets then scripts etc..

Hope that helps
08/04/2011 22:04:11

Dreeko
Looks like Friday is upload day! (lets try this every week!)

Jonbez has uploaded a set today (and dang fine it is too) and here's one from me...

....The Burger box.

Sitting in or taking away?

Enjoy!

edited by Dreeko on 08/04/2011
edited by Dreeko on 08/04/2011
09/04/2011 01:12:42

TheTutor
TheTutor
jonbez wrote:
On the main page just above the latest videos section is a row of buttons. The first is Movies the next is Sets then scripts etc..

Hope that helps

Got it now, thanks!
09/04/2011 02:28:41

jonbezMuvizu mogulExperimental user
jonbez
@tutor No problem
@dreeko That looks excellent m8. Now all we need is shotguns to rob the gaff Big Grin
10/04/2011 19:23:47

Dreeko
Ziggy!

I was wondering if you could upload your living room set from your latest breakup video. iT looked really good!

Ta!

D
10/04/2011 20:36:21

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
@Dreeko Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that one. It's not perfect owning to the way light interacts with backdrops, but it's a nice start for something. Will post it up tonight.

(also the trimmings on the walls won't sit straight owing to the 'Muvizu Flip' objects always seem to do when too close to each other - you'll see what I mean!)
14/04/2011 18:37:18

Dreeko
Yes another request from Dreeko I'm afraid, BUT WAIT!...

It's a request directed not at the Muvizu developers! EEK!

But at users like myself!!! EEK! EEK!

What I want is the people that have been uploading sets with custom content included, to upload the custom objects separately into the 3d assets section. There are some great objects hidden away in these sets, like the rocks in Jonbez's bridge set and the picket fence and car in ziggy72's living room set and it would be great to be able to access them without having to load the whole set each time.

What do you think folks? care to share the goods once more?

Cheers

D
14/04/2011 20:00:47

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Not a request aimed at the Devs? Are you feeling okay Dreeko?

Just a quick point - I had thought of posting up all the objects I've used that I got from Google Warehouse, but I didn't make them or know who did - how would that work copyright wise? If we're okay to do that, I'll post up the lot (about 50 I think).
15/04/2011 10:04:34

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
Good idea - let's get the online 3D asset library put to good use!
15/04/2011 10:14:18

Quoling
Quoling
ziggy72 wrote:
Not a request aimed at the Devs? Are you feeling okay Dreeko?

Just a quick point - I had thought of posting up all the objects I've used that I got from Google Warehouse, but I didn't make them or know who did - how would that work copyright wise? If we're okay to do that, I'll post up the lot (about 50 I think).

Surely the point of the Warehouse is to upload items for people to use? - otherwise what's the point?? - it would be a nice touch just to mention "names" of those that created them...but I don't see why there would be any copyright issues
15/04/2011 10:21:11

pyrrho
pyrrho
ziggy72 wrote:
How would that work copyright wise? If we're okay to do that, I'll post up the lot (about 50 I think).

Er, I reckon that Google and the creators would look dimly on this. Mind you, after six months or so you'd have great material for making your own courtroom models :-)

Seriously, though, we may not take models created by other people or companies and publish them here.

Cheers,

vince
15/04/2011 10:25:55

Quoling
Quoling
pyrrho wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:
Seriously, though, we may not take models created by other people or companies and publish them here.

http://www.muvizu.com/3D/15156/Harrier - like this one you mean? - again isn't the point of the warehouse for users to upload models so that they can be used by others...surely providing a "nod" to the creator would mean no big deal....if this is the case though - then I would say that the 3d assests should be removed..as I doubt any there are "originals" - and anyway by providing the sets which contain the models - isn't that the same thing??? - I know for a fact my Queen stage does not contain anything "original" and is all made up from various bits from the google warehouse.....so on that basis that (and I am sure other things..like the Troggs studio) should be removed....
Perhaps someone needs to look into this more.
edited by Quoling on 15/04/2011
pages: 1 2 3 4 | the topic is closed

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Uploaded sets and 3d assets