Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? First EVER sale!

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/01/2014 10:35:57

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Muvizu 50% sale starts today! Shock

Get yourself a Muvizu:Play+ licence for half price till the end of January!

See our homepage - (www.muvizu.com)

The Wave
Spread the word if you already have one & let everyone know about it.
13/01/2014 18:09:01

primaveranz
primaveranz
Now you're talking!
13/01/2014 20:23:20

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I should have waited to buy Muvizu Play+. Could have saved a fair amount of money.
13/01/2014 21:13:59

Rocky53204
Rocky53204
Was indecisive... tilted me into buy mode today...
I use Anime Studio Pro for 2D animation. Hope to use this product for animatics/pre-vis/storyboard stuff.

Now to figure out .fbx import...
13/01/2014 21:43:47

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Rocky53204 wrote:

Now to figure out .fbx import...

exactly the same as .ase import making fbx objects well thats a whole new can of worms lol
13/01/2014 23:14:56

colin1970
colin1970
january sale.....nice one.

Ok....so ive sussed out the software, got my head round sketchup, worked out how to uv map my models.....sorted out how to transfer from sketchup to muvizu...all working...woo hoo.........................................so now i just need to work out how to buy Muvizu? Where do i click/look to hand over my £75?
I see when you make a movie you have the option of paying there but i thought this was for paying for the movie duration?

Let me know before i end up spending the cash on something useless like house bills n stuff

cheers

colin
13/01/2014 23:19:50

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
click the question mark up in the corner of muvizu and a drop down menu appears then click on licence and follow instructions.
13/01/2014 23:27:37

colin1970
colin1970
cool. cheers fazz.
All done n dusted.
Well thats the council tax on hold for a bit.

ahhhhhhhh.....watermark free.
14/01/2014 01:40:27

joeactor
joeactor
I am definitely interested...

One question: does the licence purchase include any upgrades/updates to the software?
(or will I need to buy again at some future point?)

Thanks!
JoeActor
14/01/2014 08:58:07

aravindts
aravindts
joeactor wrote:

One question: does the licence purchase include any upgrades/updates to the software?

Thanks!
JoeActor

I had the same question. I will wait for an answer from admins.
14/01/2014 09:32:43

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
joeactor wrote:

Thanks!
JoeActor

Great to hear the buzz around this our first sale! The licence you purchase is for this version of the software in perpetuity (or forever if, like me, you have little Latin vocabulary).

If and/or when we do in future, release new products and add-ons that are chargeable, existing Play+ users would be entitled to a discounted rate for them.
14/01/2014 09:33:56

primaveranz
primaveranz
I bit the bullet!
14/01/2014 11:59:13

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
Its a steal people!!! and now sooooooo affordable!
14/01/2014 13:18:04

HayManMarcExperimental user
HayManMarc
I haven't been here for a while. Please forgive me. I wanted to take advantage of this great deal, but I'm a little confused. I already have a previous version of Muvizu. Do I need to download it again to receive the "play+" deal, or do I need to update the version I already have? Do I need to uninstall the old version first? Will I lose any of my previous work in the process?

These questions have probably already been answered. If so, I'd appreciate a friendly point in the right direction. Thanks.
14/01/2014 13:53:09

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
HayManMarc wrote:
I'm a little confused. I already have a previous version of Muvizu. Do I need to download it again to receive the "play+" deal, or do I need to update the version I already have? Do I need to uninstall the old version first? Will I lose any of my previous work in the process?

Hi HayManMarc,
Welcome back! Great to hear you're interested in an upgrade. No need to download again. In your current version of Muvizu:Play you'll see a big pink question mark top right on the screen. here you'll get access to the Licence Manager where you should find some simple steps to upgrade and for the great price of £75 til the end of this month. So, no uninstall needed and you won't lose any of your saved work.

Hope this helps - keep Muvizuing.
14/01/2014 14:11:22

joeactor
joeactor
Thanks much for the info, Carole - just what I needed to know!
14/01/2014 14:29:20

HayManMarc
Thanks, Carole! Working on the big update now.
14/01/2014 14:33:02

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
HayManMarc wrote:
I already have a previous version of Muvizu. Do I need to download it again to receive the "play+" deal, or do I need to update the version I already have?
If you click the "?" in the top-corner of the version of the app you have installed and see "Activate Licence" in the drop-down menu that should appear, then you probably have the most recent version of Muvizu:Play and don't need to update to purchase and activate Play+ functionality.

HayManMarc wrote:
Do I need to download it again to receive the "play+" deal, or do I need to update the version I already have?
if you don't have the most recent version of Muvizu:Play, you'll need to update it to purchase and activate Play+ functionality.

HayManMarc wrote:
Do I need to uninstall the old version first?
if you DO have an outdated version of Muvizu:Play, it should prompt you on startup to simply and (relatively) quickly update Muvizu:Play to the most recent version with no need for you to manually uninstall what you have first.

HayManMarc wrote:
Will I lose any of my previous work in the process?
SET files saved in old versions of Muvizu and Muvizu:Play should be entirely compatible with the most recent version of Muvizu:Play (including Muvizu:Play with a Play+ licence activated).
14/01/2014 16:41:11

HayManMarc
Done! Thanks for the bargain! (Not to mention the help with updating -- haha!) Muvizu staff is the best! Thanks again!!
21/01/2014 20:48:32

ninamag
ninamag
Kimberley228K wrote:
Muvizu 50% sale starts today! Shock

Get yourself a Muvizu:Play+ licence for half price till the end of January!

See our homepage - (www.muvizu.com)

The Wave
Spread the word if you already have one & let everyone know about it.

yes, i bought it!!

just a question to you: is one allowed to use the sets that you have personally made for commercial and non-commercial purposes?
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? First EVER sale!